Monday, March 30, 2015
Thursday, March 19, 2015
(2) Birel Shifter chassis available for sale.....
- - Front Width: 715mm
- - Rear Width: 645mm
- - Overall Length: 1600mm
- - Wheelbase: 1045mm
- - 32mm chassis construction
- - 50mm Freeline axle (40mm optional)
- - Adjustable front & rear ride-height
- - Freeline eccentric castor/camber adjusters
- - Freeline DF-Series Mag wheels
- - 10-Liter fuel tank
- - 320mm "Motorsport" steering wheel
- - Freeline CIK09-14 bodywork
- - Freeline aluminum motor mount
- - Freeline exhaust pipe mounts
- - Freeline Hi-Tech heel-stop
- - Removable front torsion bar
- -(F) 75mm Freeline Hi-Tech
- -(R) 50x75 Freeline Hi-Tech
- - Freeline "self-adjusting" hydraulic brake calipers w/ duel reservoir master cylinders
- - Floating rear drilled & vented brake rotor
- - Drilled & vented front brake rotors
Straight chassis, never wrecked, bent or crashed.
Chassis are very tunable and respond very well to minor tuning changes. Great shifter chassis, or for 125cc tag engine for road racing with front brakes.
National level race winning chassis. Professionally assembled. Hard to find 32mm tube chassis. Save thousands over the cost of new!
Thursday, September 4, 2014
Challenging as it is...this still proves to be a great race that drivers from all over the country enlist to compete in every year. This event attracts the sports best drivers, every year.
My weekend proved to be challenging with a new Birel chassis and the Maxter MXS engine. We had the engined tuned perfectly, but I struggled with the chassis set-up which left me slightly off pace with my lap times. I battled the best I could and finished the weekend with a 3rd place finish in the 20 lap race.
Monday, May 12, 2014
I will be competing in the stock moto class as well as the CIK125 class. I expect the Birel to be fast and very competitive in both classes - I'm looking forward to a great first weekend of the racing season.