Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ELKT Practice day

A great day was had last Sunday. Weather was perfect, 7 tag karts in attendance and LOADS of track time! We turned over 100 laps before everyones arms were ready to call it a day. The Rotax ran flawless all day, some minor tweaks on the chassis gave me some improved lap times through the day....36.8's were the best I could get out of the kart. The MOJO tires are proving to be as long lasting as any tire I have used. I have 4 race days, and 6 practice days on a set...and NO reason for replacing them yet. The grip level has been consistent through each heat cycle thus far.

Two days advance planning, and we pulled together 7 tag karts at ELKT on a weekend that every neighboring track in the three state area had club races....something tells me that with NO professional track within a 3 hour drive from metro Detroit = a need for a TRACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment