Thursday, July 9, 2009

Gingerman

A great weekend for racing at Gingerman is in the books. Great weather and large fields for the action at the 1.9 mile 11 turn road course outside of South Haven MI. The TKZ performance was respectable. I raced two classes on Saturday. Entering the stock moto in the CIK shifter class, and racing the Rotax with the tag class. The tag class had over 20 entries, and the CIK shifter with 30+ karts. The start of the tag race had me dead last by turn 1. A horrible start left me with a great challenge for the 30 minute race. I managed to work my way up to 3rd place by the end of the race. I landed a strong 10th place finish with my stock moto with the full modified CIK 125 shifter class....

I was only entered to race the tag class on Sunday. The fields were just as big for Sundays action...and I again finished 3rd in the tag 30 minute race.

No comments:

Post a Comment