Wednesday, October 23, 2013

ROCK ISLAND GRAND PRIX 2013

Another great year at the ROCK! Rock Island still gets my vote as the best street race in North America! A well run event with great competitors and one of the best staffs in karting all meet together in Rock Island Il over the Labor Day weekend for a great street race. This year I entered the 125Shifter Masters class, along with the 125Shifter Open class. I honestly had extremely high expectations this year (WINNING!), so the bar was pretty high for my on track performance. Long story short - 2nd place was the best I could produce on the track! It was tough to swallow, as this was most likely my last trip to this event.....maybe!

Great battles on the track in nearly every class. I had great wheel to wheel battles all weekend. It is such a blast to race with guys that are clean racers, and solid competitors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment